Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.

Blogroll

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jenna Fischer Embraces Her Post-Pregnan


New mom Jenna Fischer glows on the red carpet at the SAG Awards 2012
With some Hollywood mothers who bounced back to pre-pregnancy weight within 3 months, Jenna Fischer, known for her role in "The Office," said he in no hurry to get there - not if it means putting himself and her baby at risk.

Scenario Fischer Lee Kirk married in 2010 and, four months ago, gave birth to her first son, Weston.


He did not lose much weight since then and, despite looking curvier on the red carpet at the SAG Awards 2012, he said he was very pleased with the way she looks.

He has every reason to: he's healthy, healthy Weston and, although he claimed different, she looks stunning (photos).

"Let me please stand in solidarity with all women who are not size 2 six weeks after leaving the hospital," said the actress 37 years of Us Weekly on the red carpet at the awards show.

He bought all he had read in magazines about the woman's shed some weight after the baby, but she struggled to reach its target.

"I think, you read all the magazines like, 'Oh, I'm breastfeeding my baby and I am so thin now." I breastfeed my baby and I do not get any thinner "said Mother.

In the end, Jenna happy with the way things are now - he has things that are more important to focus on, now baby here, from this figure.

"I think I'm just going to be a little bigger for a little longer, and that's fine with me," he said.

At the awards show, Jenna wore a custom-made blue Max Azria Atelier gown, which, he says, "make me look the least maybe I can see now after only having had a baby."

He also revealed that, while he felt bad at first to leave Weston at home and go out, he plans to have a good time, especially since he was there with her husband and they want to make this outing a night date, kind of.

"I am pleased to be a family. I love going from two to three people, and has deepened the bond between me and my husband. We love being together, the three of us. Our little unit," he added, talking about how she has changed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
 
 
Copyright © free movie for you
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo